Wednesday, March 27, 2013

UNIQ: www.grantseraph11.wordpress.com is my other blog

I am trying to play around with social media.  Part of this is exposing myself to it as much as possible.  So I also started a new blog on Wordpress yesterday.  I like the layout, and I think its easier for people to post comments.  Check it out.  The address is Grantseraph11.wordpress.com

Let me know what you guys think.  At the moment, I'm doing both as interlinked but somewhat separate entities.  The focus is different.  This will be dedicated to my writing, and my concept novel.  The other will have more photos.  And more book reviews.  I may merge them later.

Heck, I've only been doing this blogging thing for a week. 

What I will do is indicate which entries are unique to this blog, through the symbol UNIQ.  Any writing I like on the other blog will be transferred to this one, except book reviews.  The other website will serve as an excellent place to read book reviews, I hope.  Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment