Thursday, March 21, 2013

EMAIL CHAPTER EXCERPT


FW: Grants new email address

(I)

I  HAVE  DREAMS  FOR  ALL  OF  US

 

> >> Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:51:01 +0900
> >> Subject: Grants new email address
> >> From:
grant.Teaching@unnamedserver.com
> >> To:
michaelb@unnamedserver.com
> >>
> >> Hey Mike, I was really happy to hear the good news about your wife's pregnancy.
> >> Sorry I always seem so distracted by my own stuff. Anyway, congrats.
> >> This is my new email address, because frankly my other account was BECOMING TOO DIFFICULT TO USE,

> >>I provided them with my phone number. But still couldn’t reconnect.  But to be honest, my brain feels a little tired these days, so it’s probably my own fault. 

> >>Anyway it was hard to get proper internet support.  I wanted to call the phone number but I couldn’t find one and I got tired of the process. 

> >>So I just gave up.  In a way, I feel better now.  I feel like if I have a smaller server, maybe everything will be okay.  Anyway, I’m all for the little man.

> >>So now… I feel free. Anyway, hope you're doing alright. Keep your chin up and your head held high.
> >> PS a poem I wrote. Some backstory. I had a dream where I am at school
> >> and I have to remember the lines of a five line poem for assessment.
> >> Each correct sentence gets 1 pt. We are given the first line "Falling halfway through the sky."
> >> I start to write them down as I remember
> >> them, but then I think, "What the fuck's the point of THIS? I want to
> >> write my own." So:
                          
Falling halfway through the sky
                      Into the rustic attic
              Inside my inner I
              I dream dreams of what might be
              if only people try.
> >> This is what I'm going to hand in. No points for it. But it's mine.
> >> I'll be me, thank you very much. I am looking for MY voice, not
> >> mouthing
> >> others' words. I hope you are doing good. Big smile, much love, G
> >>

No comments:

Post a Comment