Friday, April 5, 2013

My Belated Blue Days

Its hard sometimes in life to know what's going on.  It's hard to be aware.  Especially, when you're not quite sure what day it is.  Let me tell you about some of the crazy stuff I do sometimes.  Let's have a bit of a tour through the life of Grant this week.  Last Friday was Good Friday.  This is a day where we remember sadness and suffering and hope for more hopeful new paths to open up.  So I spent the day with Aimee Mann, because for me she is emblematic of that.  After that I met a guy who shares a little bit of my way of being and a few of my thoughts.  He would probably say, the best mind altering belief is truth."  With Pilate I would say, yes but what is truth?  On Saturday, it was my friend Ash's birthday. So I wrote a blog entry in the morning, a kind of gratitutde list with a bit of comedy and philosophy thrown into the mix.  On Sunday, it was Easter Sunday, so I kind of kept going on with my literacy project, as well as going to church, because that's just what I do.  On Monday, I read the Cat in the Hat and did my pages up a bit.  Smewhere in there Monday and Tuesday got a bit blurred.  I mean I was pretty aware while I was living my day, sometimes happily, sometimes painfully.  It was almost like I woke up on Tuesdsay evening and went back to Media Cafe to make my Reef Relief website.  I think I did a pretty good job, considering its all my own vision, and I forgot my notebook.  I also read about Blue Day, or autism awareness day.  I was just about finished with the reef stuff and explaining how everyone should think about making a commitment to care, just to be aware of things, when I noticed an ad pop up for a group on Facebook promoting autism awareness. 

With all of that background let me tell you what happened next... To be continued: Belated blue days. 

(Oh, by the way, you guys should have a look at my Facebook page, see if you can find a theme for the last couple of days.  Also, go and check out uniqreefrelief.wordpress.com    Its designed to be a porthole to all useful, non-dividive material about the Great Barrier Reef.  Have you ever seen a sea-dragon?  That's a beautiful, beautiful creature.  I wish it all the best.

Thanks for reading.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment